A 21-year old 100 level Microbiology student, Eke Ukam Ogholo of Cross River University of Technology (CRUTECH), was on Wednesday, roasted to death while trying to pour kerosene into a lantern at Ikot Nkebere.
A family member who simply identified himself as Felix, said her sister just matriculated two weeks ago before her untimely death. “We feel very sad and my parents have been devastated.
She has been looking for this admission since four years but could not get it but she just gained the admission and matriculated two weeks ago but died in a mysterious circumstance. It is so sad, we are in grief,” he said.