This is to notify all screened candidates that the 2017/2018 academic session is reportedly out.
All prospective students of the university are as such required to prepare and adhere strictly to some requirements.
The Merit list of UI contains list of students that had been offered provisional admission for the 2017/2018 academic year.
How to check UI Merit Admission List?
You can check if your name made the UI admission list by visiting their official portal.
Below are easy steps to check your University of Ibadan Admission status.
- Visit UI website at www.admissions.ui.edu.ng. Type in your Username and Password.
- Your username is your JAMB registration number
- Your password is your Surname
What if you forgot your Login details?
In the event whereby you forgot or lost your login details, please use the password recovery option at the bottom of the sign in page to reset your login details.
This will require details like:
- Username (JAMB Reg. Number)
- Secret questions (Select a list from the drop down)
- Secret answer (This is the answer to your secret question)
UI Clearance Materials and Regulations
All University of Ibadan candidates are to provide the following details
- Copy of your admission letter as obtained from JAMB website.
- Original copy, 4 photocopied Result slips (UTME or Direct Entry results), all uploaded screening documents and certificates (4 copies each)
- Proof of completion of Pre-Screening activities (2 copies)
- Acceptance fee form and Bio-data (obtained from UI Webpage). Download and fill as appropriate.
- Acceptance Fee payment receipts (Original with 2 copies)
- Most recent passport photographs (4 copies)
- Birth certificate (Original with 4 copies)
- Reference Letters from 2 reputable references (On Letter headed paper)
Visit your admission portal for list of other important documentations as needed by University of Ibadan